Over 11,000 physicians, residents and medical students are here. How can they find you?
Did you know that Harris County Medical Society (HCMS) is the largest County Medical Society in the country? We have over 7,000 practicing physicians in our membership. In addition to publishing a member directory (circ. 10,000) and newsletter (circ. 9,000) where you can advertise, we also produce 2 business expos per year where you can exhibit to physicians interested in the business of medicine (around 200 attend each show). We also have a number of social events where sponsors have the opportunity to network with the physicians. Web advertising is available. When you are ready to take your visibility to the next level, there is theFriends of the Society program.
Whether you want to maintain consistent visibility or are breaking into the market, HCMS can help you reach this vital demographic in Houston.
The ultimate physician resource.
The HCMS/HAM 2013-2014 Pictorial Roster is now available for purchase. This member directory is a valuable prospecting tool for any business development team. Physicians are listed alphabetically and by specialty. Order your copy today, or receive a free copy by advertising in the roster or exhibiting/sponsoring at the business expo.
Nothing beats face to face interaction.
HCMS Business Expos
- A trade show linking about 200 physicians face to face with exhibitors who can provide a solution.
- A one day event focusing on the business of medicine.
- Take advantage of this bi-annual opportunity to build your prospect pipeline.
- Receive a follow up list and a free Pictorial Roster.
- Exhibitor Speed Networking.
Next Show: October 12, 2013 at Reliant Center.Click here for more information.
Event Sponsorships - Dinner and Receptions
- Networking opportunities for physicians and the vendors who serve them.
- Since the only commercial entities who can attend are sponsors, the physician vendor ratio at most meetings is about 12:1.
- Sponsors receive a follow up list.
Consistent visibility in print and on the web. The Harris County Physician Newsletter
- Circulation of over 9,000 - the most widely read publication of HCMS.
- 18 issues published each year are distributed in print and via email.
- Back issues remain on the HCMS Web site.
- One main page is devoted to classified advertising, a "go to" resource for physician readers and excellent visibility for advertisers.
Our Web site
- Reaching a targeted audience of Houston physicians and keeping them informed about organized medicine.
- Advertising space is available in 3 month, 6 month or 12 month increments.
- Search & Member Log In pages combined averaged 1,013 unique hits per month in 2012. Costs range from $250 to $350 per month.
- Home pageaveraged 4,889 unique hits per month in 2012. Costs range from $415 to $515 per month. Home page is open to Friends of the Society only.
Call 713.526.7378, ext. 274 for deadlines and availability.
HCMS/HAM Pictorial Roster & Buyer's Guide
Be a part of the HCMS Buyer's Guide starting now - opportunity closes October 1, 2013
Have an ad in the HCMS Pictorial Roster (circulation 10,000), release date July 2013.
- have web presence in the online Buyer's Guide from now until July 1, 2014. (over 2,800 physicians accessed the site in 2012)
- be a part of HCMS' referral database, and
- receive a free copy of the 2013-2014 HCMS Pictorial Roster (released in July 2013)
Once we receive your contract and full payment of $300.00, you will be listed on the Buyer's Guide
Starting in November 2013, you can extend your visibility on line by advertising in the 2014-2015 HCMS Pictorial Roster (circulation 10,000). Advertising closes in April 1 each year Click here for more information. Ads start at $450.00.
Are you ready for the next level?
Friends of the Society
Increase your brand recognition with the physician demographic
- higher visibility
- preferred registration for events
- exclusive sponsorship opportunities
- Friends meet annually for a network-building event where they discuss best practices in marketing.
Applications are accepted in January and July each year.Click hereto see who is already a Friend, then click hereto learn how to join.
For more information, please contact:
Find us on facebook